150 hours of bright, white, continuous light. No disposable lasts longer or shines farther. With one or two of these colorful, powerful, new Garrity LED Life Lite Disposable Flashlight strapped to your helmet, you will always have a backup light you can depend on, even under the most demanding conditions. You’ll be amazed that a flashlight so affordably priced can project such a tight, white, far-reaching beam. These little lights are designed to pierce the darkness—or the smoke—and light your way to safety.
Convenient – never replace a battery or bulb.
Economical – costs less and lasts longer than ordinary flashlights.
Versatile – carry it in-hand or strap it to your helmet. Fits easily in pockets, purses, glove compartments, nightstands, etc.
Low profile design
Glass-filled nylon polymer housing
5 lighting modes: high/low-brightness white spotlight & high/low-brightness white floodlight and Dual-Light
IP-X7 rated waterproof
Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
The NSR-1514 Rechargeable LED Area Light with Magnetic Base is perfect when portability is important. This area light cranks out an impressive 1,000 lumens of light on high and 500 lumens on low using a single sealed push button switch. The housing is constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and the multi-fin heat sink design keeps the fixture cool to the touch. The light can be swiveled independently allowing the user to position the fixture exactly wherever light is needed and the heavy-duty magnetic base allows the light to be attached to most metal surfaces for hands-free operation. The area light includes an adjustable handle, and AC and DC power supplies.
- Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- On/Off: Raised push-button switch for easy use with gloves. 3-position switch: high, low, locator strobe light
- Battery: Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Optional four (4) “AA” alkaline battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Charging: One-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources.
- Features: • IPX4 rated design; water resistant • 2 meter impact resistance tested.
LITHIUM POWER RIGHT ANGLE POLYMER FLASHLIGHT
DESCRIPTION: The PolyTac 90™ LED is a super bright and compact right angle personal light with C4®LED technology. This light offers microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, strobe mode and integrated carabiner style Dring for a variety of attachment methods. Operates on CR123A Lithium primary cells.
- C4®LED technology for extreme brightness.
- 90 degree head.
- 1 meter impact resistance tested.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods.
- Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Individually serialized for positive identification.
HELMET-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT The solution to firemen’s hands-free lighting needs. Compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible!
- Lightweight, compact, low profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets and hard hats.
- C4® LED delivers 7,000 candela peak beam intensity; 115 lumens; 167 meter beam distance.
- Run 6 hours to the 10% output level.
- Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED.
- Fits both traditional and modern style helmets.
- Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary!
Comes with pocket clip for easy carrying ability and with a pupil gauge on the side for convenience.
The redesigned Survivor features a low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment. The light now comes with two optional Smoke Cutter® plugs that allow you to customize the beam to your preference without changing the light’s output. We also redesigned the clip and added a reinforced D-ring so your light hangs forward.
- Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™
- CREE LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED life
- User-selectable brightness on Flashlight & Floodlight including 15 Lumen Survival mode on Floodlight
- Works with virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
- Can be mounted to the brim on either side of most helmets
- Allows user to select exact angle and position for optimum light alignment and clearance of face shields, goggles or other equipment
- Rear-facing Green Safety LED
- Cast from ADC12 aluminum alloy
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Powered by 2 – CR-123 batteries (included)
High Performance Intrinsically Safe Class I, Div. 1 Stinger® Flashlight. Developed for hazardous locations, atmospheres and environments including petro-chem, utility, and other heavy industrial applications.
Shockproof C4® LED Technology delivers 15,000 candela peak beam intensity.
High – 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 130 Lumens, 4 hour runtime.
Low – 5700 candela peak beam intensity, 50 Lumens, 12 hour runtime.
Moonlight Mode – 120 candela peak beam intensity, 1.3 Lumens, 20 Day runtime.
Super-tough, non-conductive chemical and corrosion-resistant nylon polymer. Developed for petrochemical and heavy industrial applications with hazardous atmospheres.
- The 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO is a feature-laden, safety approved flashlight was designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents.
- “Captured locking” set screw will not back out – prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris).
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment.
The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance. Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam will give firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
Shockproof C4® premium LED technology combined with a deep dish parabolic reflector produces a focused beam for longer distances – 210 meters on high beam. Durable spring-loaded clip for easy attachment to turnout gear and uneven surfaces. Features a 210 degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees 4 modes:
- High – 11,000 candela peak beam intensity, 180 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime
- Low – 3300 candela peak beam intensity, 55 lumens, 16 hour runtime
- Moonlight – 20 day runtime
- Flash – 8 hour runtime
The E-Flood® models are industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lanterns featuring power LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and high reliability. The E-Flood® models use 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern.
Six (6) C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time 2 levels of lighting:
- High: 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 615 lumens, up to 8 hrs.
- Low: 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 330 lumens, up to 18 hrs.
MULTI C4® LED LANTERN An industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring C4® LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and reliability.
3 C4® LEDs and deep dish parabolic reflectors to produce a large spot pattern LEDs are impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity 2 levels of lighting:
- High – 55,000 candela peak beam intensity; 540 lumens
- Low – 32,000 candela peak beam intensity; 330 lumens
- High – 7 hours to the 10% output level
- Low – 15 hours to the 10% output level
When you’re working a scene, the last thing you want to worry about is running out of light. Plug the HID LiteBox into your vehicle’s DC power source and it will run indefinitely. It's still portable, so if you need to relocate, simply disconnect the power cord and carry it with you to light your way.
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range high intensity focused, one million candela peak beam intensity beam. Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90° swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for optimum task lighting. 35 Watt H.I.D Xenon lamp: 3350 Lumens, 1,000,000 candela peak beam intensity; 2000 hr. min. lifetime. Runs 1.75 hrs, indefinite run time when using 12V DC power cord measures 10 feet (3 meters).
The E-Flood Litebox HL, from our High Lumen (HL) Series from Streamlight, is now available in a rechargeable lantern!
When you need maximum illumination with a wide beam to light a large area, the E-Flood® LiteBox® HL™ provides a blast of 3,600 lumens.
Six C4® LEDs and wide reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern.
Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam; 3,600 lumens, 31,000 candela, 352m beam distance, runs 2 hours.
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time; 2,400 lumens, 20,000 candela, 283m beam distance, runs 4 hours.
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times; 1,200 lumens, 11,000 candela, 210m beam distance, runs 8 hours.
Rechargeable LED Area Light Kit
The NSR-1514C Rechargeable LED Area Light Kit is perfect when portability is important. This area light cranks out an impressive 1,000 lumens of light on high and 500 lumens on low using a single sealed push button switch. The housing is constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and the multi-fin heat sink design keeps the fixture cool to the touch. The light can be swiveled independently allowing the user to position the fixture exactly wherever light is needed and the heavy-duty magnetic base allows the light to be attached to most metal surfaces for hands-free operation. The area light kit includes an adjustable handle, a 6’ tripod with camlock adjusters, and AC and DC power supplies all placed inside a durable carrying case.
The 1514-TRIPOD is for use with the LED Scene/Area Lights. This tripod features retractable folding legs and extends up to 6’ using 2 adjustable camlocks. The magnetic base of the LED area lights slide onto the top mounting plate of the tripod for a secure adjustable fit.
This compact non-rechargeable polymer Tactical Fire Light uses a CREE® LED rated at 180 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable beam rated at 190 meters. The tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. The 1” handle diameter allows it to be pared with most 3rd party helmet mounts for use by Fire and Emergency personnel. Power comes from a pair of included CR-123 Lithium batteries.
The NSP Safety Light combines a full-size flashlight and a flood/flashing safety light in an all LED compact light-weight package. Two body mounted push buttons control the lighting functions. The top button powers the tight-beam, long-throw 150 lumens flashlight in either momentary or constant-on mode. The bottom button controls the safety light. Pressing the bottom button once, turns on both sets of the BLUE/RED safety lights at full-power. Pressing the button a second time, causes the BLUE/RED safety lights to alternately strobe between the two colors. For added utility, there's a removable magnetic clip and lanyard ring included with each light. Powered by 4 AA batteries (included). The 2-In-1 NSP Safety Lights are the perfect choice when directing traffic or marking a hazardous area.
These non-rechargeable NSP Multi-Purpose Dual Light uses a single body switch offering the user a choice of flashlight, floodlight or dual-light operation. The compact oval design makes them convenient to use and carry. Their water resistant housings are made from engineered polymer and have a soft touch finish. The light has an integrated body magnet for hands-free use. Power comes from 4 included AAA batteries.
These non-rechargeable Multi-Purpose Dual-Light Integrated Magnet Flashlight use a single body switch offering the user a choice of flashlight, floodlight or dual-light operation. The compact oval design makes them convenient to use and carry. Their water resistant housings are made from engineered polymer and have a soft touch finish. The light has an integrated body magnet for hands-free use. Power comes from 4 included AAA batteries.
These non-rechargeable Multi-Purpose Dual-Light Magnet use a CREE® LED rated at 130 lumens paired with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, creating a flashlight beam with an effective range of 181 meters (over 590 feet). Additionally, built into the handle is a 110 lumen floodlight. Unlike the flashlight beam, the light coming out of the floodlight does not have a reflector so the light spreads out in a wide, even, unfocused pattern of light…perfect for lighting up things that are close. Additionally, both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for even more versatile lighting options. The waterproof design, in combination with an impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer housing, make these tough little lights, one of the best values around. Additionally, the integrated magnet located in the base of the handle, provides for almost limitless hands-free usage.
This Safe Polymer Penlight Non-Rechargeable is cETLus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present. It is ultra-compact and super slim with a powerful light output designed to illuminate very tight spaces. The tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. Power comes from 2 AAA premium batteries (included).
This Polymer Penlight Non-Rechargeable is cETLus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present. It is ultra-compact and super slim with a powerful light output designed to illuminate very tight spaces. The tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. Power comes from 3 AAA premium batteries (included).
This Polymer Flashlight Non-Rechargeable is cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present. It uses a CREE® LED rated at 140 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable flashlight beam rated at 180 meters. The single body switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. Power comes from 3 AA premium batteries (not included).
This Polymer Dual-Light Non-Rechargeable is cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe. Permissible for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present. It uses a CREE® LED rated at 120 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable flashlight beam rated at 170 meters. A 120 lumens unfocused floodlight is integrated into the housing which is perfect for close-up illumination. Additionally both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for maximum versatility. The dual body switches provide momentary or constant-on functionality for the flashlight and on/off functionality for the floodlight. Power comes from 3 AA premium batteries (not included).
The Night Stick USB Rechargeable Tactical Duel-Light Flashlight uses a CREE® LED rated at 850 lumens working in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable beam of light rated at 280 meters. A 200 lumen unfocused floodlight is integrated in to the housing which is perfect for close-up illumination. Both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for maximum safety and versatility.
This non-rechargeable Mini TAC 2 pen light use a CREE® LED and has a deep parabolic reflector creating a tight, long throw beam for distance illumination. With a water resistant design, it is constructed from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type II hard anodized finish. The tail switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. The light comes with a removable pocket clip. The MT-100 is powered by two included AAA batteries.
PolyTac® LED Helmet Lighting Kit includes:
- Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.
- Shock-resistant C4® LED delivers 5,200 candela peak beam intensity; 130 lumens.
- Runs 3 hours.
- Glass lens.
- High impact super tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip.
- Push button tailcap switch is easy to operate with gloved hands.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007).
- Black Jack Helmet Mount (includes allen wrench).
- Rubber Helmet Strap.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This Streamlight Deluxe Rubber Helmet Strap is designed to hold up to two flashlights on the left and/or right side of any style helmet. The flexible band can also be used to hold other common accessories to your helmet such as door chocks, folding spanners, etc.
Ever had one of those Silicone Rubber helmet straps? Then you’ll know over time they stretch and dry rot… Why use silicone when you can have LEATHER! Introducing our Glow in the Dark Leather Helmet Strap. We teamed up again with 5-Alarm Fronts and Leatherworks for their quality leatherworking skills and our IdentFire product. All these products are proudly made and manufactured in AMERICA. This is the first Glow in the Dark, Reflective, and full customized helmet strap EVER. Glow in the dark will recharge from any light source. It should last for 20 hours on a full light exposure. The new generation 2 photoluminescent material is now brighter more durable and more heat resistant.
Personalized items are custom made and usually take 2-3 weeks for processing.
A heavy black rubber band 1″ wide by 10″s flat with a circumference of 20″ un-stretched
AncloteFire.com offers Firefighter Flashlights and Equipment to get the job done! As a professional, you need to SEE to get the job done properly. Without your Streamlight, or NightStick, it would be impossible. Having the RIGHT Firefighter Flashlight equipment gear is critical for firefighters or any public safety official. You are in close contact with hazardous and/or dangerous surroundings and materials. AncloteFire.com is your number one place to get the newest and latest safety gear at great prices. Be sure to look around for the BEST Flashlight Gear you need. If you need some help, give us a call at 1-855-277-FIRE (3473). Thanks for choosing AncloteFire.com for your safety gear needs!
See our wide selection of Flashlight gear including;