The Mini Goat Pocket tool is designed as a multi-purpose tool to be carried in your pocket. It incorporates a custom hook design on the end and is a small, slim, hand tool that can be useful at the pump panel to loosen or tighten fittings. It is also useful at the hydrant in case you for get your normal spanner, along with tightening or loosening hose couplings. The center has a incorporated multi-step nut wrench for a quick fit onto standard nuts. It also has 2 convenient gas shut off slots for valves. This tool can be used for any other purposes where a small pocket tool is needed.
The EZ Spanner Standard Hydrant Wrench includes 5 popular choices to ensure you have the right size to open and close caps and valves. the also has 3 custom designed hooks on the end for tightening couplings or caps. the wrench fits in your hand better due to a wider ergonomic handle design.
The only Multi-Function fire hydrant wrench is fully customizable to any Fire Districts needs. The high strength aluminum body and stainless steel sockets and cover plate, make this a heavy duty tool that is built to last. Custom hooks on top are made for a snug fit on all sizes of hose couplings and fittings, and eliminates the universal style hook that commonly slips off the lugs. The tool comes with a non ratcheting or a ratcheting handle, along with a extension handle for those stubborn hydrants that don't want to open sometimes. All ratcheting gears are interchangeable, and can be arranged in any order you wish.
Custom size sockets available:
- 1-1/8″ pentagonal
- 1-1/4″ pentagonal
- 1-3/8″ pentagonal
- 1-1/2″ pentagonal
- 1-5/8″ pentagonal
- 1-3/4″ pentagonal
- 1-7/8″ pentagonal
- 3/4″ square
- 7/8″ square
- 1″ square
Note:If you choose a custom option above please specify custom size sockets in the Order Comment section just before placing your order. List socket sizes from top to handle. Socket A at top, Socket D at handle.
HYDRATION PACK A HANDS-FREE HYDRATION SYSTEM.
- D-Rings attach easily to Spyder Gear.
- Snap-tite straps easily attach to FSS web gear & others.
- Closed cell insulation keeps water cooler.
- Covered fill port keeps dirt out.
- Click-It strap allows you to hang your pack anywhere.
- Neoprene tube cover keeps liquid the right temperature.
- Bite valve cover keeps your bite valve clean/protected.
- Photos 2-5 show attachment to Spyder Gear and Aero-Vest (packs not included).
- Approved by Cal Fire PPE Working Group.
- Capacity: 100oz (3 Liters).
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, 420D Packcloth, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK Zipper, Nylon Hardware, 3M™ Reflective.
- Weight: Empty Reservoir 1 lb, Filled Reservoir 7 lbs.
- Size: One Size.
- Color: Black.