Designed to be worn under a helmet, or by itself. This go to fleece beanie offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
SNUG FITTING AND GOOD LOOKING. THE DOUBLE-SHOT™ HAS A DOUBLE LAYER OF WARM FLEECE IN THE HAT AND EAR BAND FOR EXTRA WARMTH.
- Polartec® Nomex® IIIA Thermal FR® Technology.
- Single layer fleece construction on top.
- Double layer fleece construction on side over ears.
- Made in USA.
- Protection HRC2, Arc Rating 17.9 cal/cm2.
- Materials: Fire-resistant and Wind-resistant Nomex® IIIA 8.7oz/sq yd Fabric – 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% Carbon, Nomex® thread.
- Weight: .10 lbs
- Size: One Size.
- Color: Black, Navy
- HRC2, Arc Rating 17.9 cal/cm2.
The TrueNorth Power Grid Beanie from AncloteFire.com provides lightweight warmth and was designed to be worn comfortably under a hard hat.
- Fleece interior and flat-lock seam construction provides all day comfort.
- Excellent 4-way stretch, warmth, wicking, and breathability in a variety of temperatures.
- High/low interior grid structure enhances airflow and dry time.
- Protection HRC2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2.
- Made in Canada.