Our Fireproof Bags have a new design which features a smoother interior and a YKK zipper as well as a velcro flap closure over the zipper. This aids in preventing outside dirt and water from entering the pouch.
Although nothing is totally “fireproof” since fire can destroy anything given the right scenario, this pouch was designed to handle the most common scenarios your valuables might endure. It has passed all of the tests with flying colors.
We have the BEST Fireproof Bags around!
Pull Top Gear Bag
- 1000 Denier Cordura
- Gorilla zipper
- Dimensions 33 x 16 x 15
- 7,920 cubic inches
- Shoulder strap included
Search and Rescue Bag Includes:
1- Yellow S&R BAG
1- 200' RIT 900- Sterling Rope
1- OP-06 Carabiner – Omega Pacific
Our newest search line bag is made of our new nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric for enhanced performance and durability. Large Velcro opening allows rope to be easily re-stuffed at any time. Features include Kevlar shoulder strap with locking carbines for easy attachment options, and daisy chain on bag for attaching thermal imaging cameras and individual search line bags.
RADIO CHEST HARNESS FOR CARRYING DUAL RADIOS.
- Designed to carry Bendix King, Motorola, Icom, Thales, M/A-COM and Kenwood radios.
- Both radio pockets are the same size.
- Mesh back plate allows airflow and eliminates multiple straps.
- Pocket for writing tools, penlight, and other instruments.
- Large map/notebook pocket with large half-moon zipper closure.
- Pocket for spare battery or small mobile phone.
- Can mount directly to your line pack shoulder harness with Integration Straps.
- Slots for holding two pens (sharpie or ballpoint).
- Zippered front pocket for Kestrel or GPS.
NFPA 1977 Certified
Load the flagging tape through the top zipper opening and thread an end through the over-sized grommet. The flagging tape pulls out easily, won't unravel, and is always accessible whenever you need it and wherever you want it.
- Quick, secure Velcro® attachment to belt, harness or anywhere
- Securely stack multiple colors in one place
- Tape loads easily through zipper opening
- Zipper pull tab for easy loading with gloves
- Dispenses through bottom over-sized grommet
HYDRATION PACK A HANDS-FREE HYDRATION SYSTEM.
- D-Rings attach easily to Spyder Gear.
- Snap-tite straps easily attach to FSS web gear & others.
- Closed cell insulation keeps water cooler.
- Covered fill port keeps dirt out.
- Click-It strap allows you to hang your pack anywhere.
- Neoprene tube cover keeps liquid the right temperature.
- Bite valve cover keeps your bite valve clean/protected.
- Photos 2-5 show attachment to Spyder Gear and Aero-Vest (packs not included).
- Approved by Cal Fire PPE Working Group.
- Capacity: 100oz (3 Liters).
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, 420D Packcloth, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK Zipper, Nylon Hardware, 3M™ Reflective.
- Weight: Empty Reservoir 1 lb, Filled Reservoir 7 lbs.
- Size: One Size.
- Color: Black.
USE THE True North SAR Case Zip TO MAXIMIZE STORAGE CAPABILITY WHEN THE FIRE SHELTER CASE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Attaches to bottom of most True North Packs.
- Holds large first-aid kit, MREs and other must have gear.
- Quick zip connection allows for fast removable.
- D-Ring connection version available for Fireball or old packs Item: 202.
- Capacity: 375 cu in.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, #8 YKKZipper, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware.
- Dimensions: 4″ x 11.5″ x 8″
- Color: Black.
OUR BAR-GUARD SERIES FEATURES RUGGED 1000D NYLON CONSTRUCTION, COMBINED WITH GENEROUS FOAM PADDING FOR A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE CARRY.
Cover flap with Velcro® closure protects the two exterior pockets for tools and spare parts, and over-size leather guards help keep the dogs in. Wedge pocket on tip is easy to grab, and the 1.75″ foam shoulder pad ensures a comfortable carry.
INTRODUCING THE TRAP DOOR™, our wildland hose pack created from scratch and offering tremendous advances in functionality while retaining durability.
- Fast loading, clean deployment
- Two levels of 1” or 1 ½” single jacket hose in any configuration
- Color coded rip-cord tabs
- Padded back and shoulder straps for comfort