large diameter hose strap
The Large Diameter Hose Strap (LDHS) assists in getting large diameter hose off the hose bed for attachment to a water source safely and allowing the engine to proceed for fire operations. Constructed of 3″ nylon webbing, with a tensile strength of 22,550 lbs., and strong stitching with heavy brass rivets give you long life. A quick release webbing strap allows for the strap to be secured to the engine's top grab bar. This device allows the firefighter to pull the hose off the rig and place it over a hydrant with additional hose secured with the hook & loop strap with plenty of spare hose for attachment. To secure the hose a heavy hook & loop closure with a zinc plated adjuster allows for additional hose for hydrant operations. R&B placed a tab to allow for operations with heavy fire-fighting gloves.
- Carry up to 100 ft. of hose
- Four heavy-duty nylon straps cinch the hose tight
- Color-coded reflective trim. Silver marks the nozzle
- U-Shaped design. Keeps hose center of gravity close to your own
- Allows for fast movement in narrow spaces
- Carry over SCBA or shoulder for hands-free movement