- Belt made of specially woven, high strength nylon webbing.
- Lock stitched with high tenacity nylon thread.
- 3” wide buckle strap.
- 5” wide body pad.
- Double tongue buckle for fast engagement and release of the belt.
This is the FDNY Personal Harness! Now Available with Aluminum or Steel Triple Lock Hook. Includes Escape System Attachment D-Ring. NFPA Class III Harness
Features & Benefits:
- Fast and Easy Donning.
- Can be attached to bunker pants using loops available from most turn-out gear manufacturers.
- Unique adjustable leg strap design, place one foot through a color coded loop and the entire harness goes on effortlessly.
This Gemtor harness offers a combination of all of the great features found on our Class II harnesses shown below, including a fixed front waist strap, front adjustments on the leg straps and easy-to-connect hardware. The A-frame includes a sliding D-ring to attach a personal escape system and a triple action aluminum carabiner. The harness is constructed with sturdy 1¾” wide nylon webbing that is stitched with high strength nylon thread.
Flame Resistant Internal/External NFPA Class II Harness. Features & Benefits:
Can be worn as an internal harness when paired with specific Quaker Safety Products pants.
Can be worn externally with loops on outside of bunker pants.
Gemtor's AirFlo Breathable X for the 543 Series Harness. This technology is for the back and shoulder pads. Gemtor’s Airflo™ breathable padding allows air to flow completely through the pad. Foam has been replaced by a specially designed “3-D” material. These pads weigh considerably less than pads on competitive harnesses, allow for unrestricted air flow and always retain their shape and comfort.