- LZ Kit by Lightman-5 Strobe System
- Comes in Cordura bag, shoe-box sized, affordable, with many applications, including traffic control and personnel visibility.
- The world’s #1 selling Landing Zone deployment system.
- Quickly guides pilots to the specified landing zone from miles away.
- Won’t blow around even under the largest helicopter wash.
- Non-vision impairing flash.
- Organizes ground crew activity and increases safety.
The F4 EscapeTech Escape Kit is a fire-resistant kit that had everything a firefighter needs for Getting Out Fast!
Developed for and the official search rope of FDNY, the SearchLite Kit uses a 7.5mm cord with reflective fibers in the sheath and a strand of Technora in the core.
The Bucket Evac Kit is designed as a simple safe solution for getting to the ground in the event of a situation while working on an ariel lift.
The AZTEK Elite system utilizes sewn cord products to create a mechanical advantage system for an individual or team.
The AZTEK Elite Tactical system utilizes sewn cord products to create a mechanical advantage system for an individual or team.
The TFS40 Rope Bag holds up 50’ respectively, of 7.5mm Escape Line. Or 40' of 8mm line. Your attachment point is a heavy duty swivel scissor clip. The bag can also be placed directly in your bunker pants pocket! Made of 1000 Denier Cordura, available in many colors!
Available colors: Red, Black, Yellow, Orange, Blue.