- The 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO is a feature-laden, safety approved flashlight was designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents.
- “Captured locking” set screw will not back out – prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris).
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment.
The E-Flood® models are industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lanterns featuring power LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and high reliability. The E-Flood® models use 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern.
Six (6) C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time 2 levels of lighting:
- High: 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 615 lumens, up to 8 hrs.
- Low: 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 330 lumens, up to 18 hrs.
The E-Flood Litebox HL, from our High Lumen (HL) Series from Streamlight, is now available in a rechargeable lantern!
When you need maximum illumination with a wide beam to light a large area, the E-Flood® LiteBox® HL™ provides a blast of 3,600 lumens.
Six C4® LEDs and wide reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern.
Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam; 3,600 lumens, 31,000 candela, 352m beam distance, runs 2 hours.
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time; 2,400 lumens, 20,000 candela, 283m beam distance, runs 4 hours.
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times; 1,200 lumens, 11,000 candela, 210m beam distance, runs 8 hours.
MULTI C4® LED LANTERN An industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring C4® LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and reliability.
3 C4® LEDs and deep dish parabolic reflectors to produce a large spot pattern LEDs are impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity 2 levels of lighting:
- High – 55,000 candela peak beam intensity; 540 lumens
- Low – 32,000 candela peak beam intensity; 330 lumens
- High – 7 hours to the 10% output level
- Low – 15 hours to the 10% output level
When you’re working a scene, the last thing you want to worry about is running out of light. Plug the HID LiteBox into your vehicle’s DC power source and it will run indefinitely. It's still portable, so if you need to relocate, simply disconnect the power cord and carry it with you to light your way.
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range high intensity focused, one million candela peak beam intensity beam. Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90° swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for optimum task lighting. 35 Watt H.I.D Xenon lamp: 3350 Lumens, 1,000,000 candela peak beam intensity; 2000 hr. min. lifetime. Runs 1.75 hrs, indefinite run time when using 12V DC power cord measures 10 feet (3 meters).
The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance. Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam will give firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
Shockproof C4® premium LED technology combined with a deep dish parabolic reflector produces a focused beam for longer distances – 210 meters on high beam. Durable spring-loaded clip for easy attachment to turnout gear and uneven surfaces. Features a 210 degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees 4 modes:
- High – 11,000 candela peak beam intensity, 180 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime
- Low – 3300 candela peak beam intensity, 55 lumens, 16 hour runtime
- Moonlight – 20 day runtime
- Flash – 8 hour runtime
150 hours of bright, white, continuous light. No disposable lasts longer or shines farther. With one or two of these colorful, powerful, new Garrity LED Life Lite Disposable Flashlight strapped to your helmet, you will always have a backup light you can depend on, even under the most demanding conditions. You’ll be amazed that a flashlight so affordably priced can project such a tight, white, far-reaching beam. These little lights are designed to pierce the darkness—or the smoke—and light your way to safety.
Convenient – never replace a battery or bulb.
Economical – costs less and lasts longer than ordinary flashlights.
Versatile – carry it in-hand or strap it to your helmet. Fits easily in pockets, purses, glove compartments, nightstands, etc.
This non-rechargeable Mini TAC 2 pen light use a CREE® LED and has a deep parabolic reflector creating a tight, long throw beam for distance illumination. With a water resistant design, it is constructed from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type II hard anodized finish. The tail switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. The light comes with a removable pocket clip. The MT-100 is powered by two included AAA batteries.
These non-rechargeable Multi-Purpose Dual-Light Integrated Magnet Flashlight use a single body switch offering the user a choice of flashlight, floodlight or dual-light operation. The compact oval design makes them convenient to use and carry. Their water resistant housings are made from engineered polymer and have a soft touch finish. The light has an integrated body magnet for hands-free use. Power comes from 4 included AAA batteries.
These non-rechargeable Multi-Purpose Dual-Light Magnet use a CREE® LED rated at 130 lumens paired with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, creating a flashlight beam with an effective range of 181 meters (over 590 feet). Additionally, built into the handle is a 110 lumen floodlight. Unlike the flashlight beam, the light coming out of the floodlight does not have a reflector so the light spreads out in a wide, even, unfocused pattern of light…perfect for lighting up things that are close. Additionally, both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for even more versatile lighting options. The waterproof design, in combination with an impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer housing, make these tough little lights, one of the best values around. Additionally, the integrated magnet located in the base of the handle, provides for almost limitless hands-free usage.
The redesigned Survivor features a low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment. The light now comes with two optional Smoke Cutter® plugs that allow you to customize the beam to your preference without changing the light’s output. We also redesigned the clip and added a reinforced D-ring so your light hangs forward.
- Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™
- CREE LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED life
- User-selectable brightness on Flashlight & Floodlight including 15 Lumen Survival mode on Floodlight
- Works with virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
- Can be mounted to the brim on either side of most helmets
- Allows user to select exact angle and position for optimum light alignment and clearance of face shields, goggles or other equipment
- Rear-facing Green Safety LED
- Cast from ADC12 aluminum alloy
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Powered by 2 – CR-123 batteries (included)