3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw.
- Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries.
- Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly.
- 3 “AA” alkaline batteries reduce battery and recycling costs by 25%.
- C4® LED technology – impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime – provides 120 lumens; runs 6.5 hours.
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage.
- One body electronic LED module mechanically attached to electronic assembly.
- Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life.
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure.
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray.
- 3 meter impact resistance tested.
- Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort.
- 7.00 in. (17.78 cm); 7.5 oz (213 grams) with batteries (included).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. It has a maximum operating temperature of <135°C.
- Assembled in the USA.
See other FLASHLIGHTS!